Click on each purple 'link' below and a new tab should open for you and you'll be automatically taken directly to that resource's website.
Then, come back to this tab for more Helpful Resources:
Local (Pinellas County) Memory Care Facilities
- Seasons Memory Care, Belleair
- Arden Courts, Largo
- Princeton Village, Largo
- Arden Courts, Seminole
- Brookdale Bay Pines, St. Petersburg
- Inspired Living at Ivy Ridge, St. Petersburg
- Call our Office for more Memory Care Facility Info: 727-231-1080
State of Florida Helpful Websites
- Search by Type: Assisted Living Facility, Home Health Agency, Hospice, Hospitals, Nursing Homes, and more.
- Search by Type & City, County, or Zip Code: find a location to suit your needs.
- Click on each Facility and you can read AHCA's Profile & Reports for that Facility.
- Helpful Consumer Guides are available as well.
- Note: Memory Care for Alzheimer's is currently found under Assisted Living Facilities, and is sometimes associated with Extended Congregate Care (ECC Licensing) or Limited Nursing Services (LNS). Look closely at each Facility's Specialty License under 'Services' in its profile.
- It is wise to search by facility Name for those facilities we and your friends, family, acquaintances, and others have recommended to you. Simply choose facility type, then input the facility's name, then click Search at the bottom.
- To Report Local Elder or Vulnerable Persons Abuse, Exploitation, or Neglect CALL:
Area Agency on Aging of Pasco-Pinellas, Inc.
St Petersburg, FL 33702
Abuse Hotline: 727-570-9696
- AND/OR, Report Elder or Vulnerable Persons Abuse, Exploitation, or Neglect to the Florida Department of Elder Affairs:
Abuse Hotline: 1-800-96-ABUSE (1-800-962-2873)
alz.org (The Alzheimer's Assocation where you will find a myriad of support and info)
Morton Plant Hospital Memory Clinic, Clearwater, FL
St. Anthony's Hospital Memory Clinic, St. Petersburg, FL
American Bar Association Commission on Law & Aging Resource Quick Links
ambar.org/MyHealthCareWishes (provides a smartphone app for storing documents)
ambar.org/ElderAbuse (provides resources to help learn about and deal with elder abuse)
Call 727-231-1080 Today for a long list of other helpful resources!